USE OF INFORMATION:
Personal information such as name, home address, phone number(s), email address, and credit/debit card details is collected by Azal during order placement and is used for the purposes of order processing. Any saved card details are never shared with third parties. Phone numbers provided are used for authentication reasons and may be given to our courier services. All other personal information is protected on www.azal.pk. Information collected through both temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your visit is on behalf of third parties and can be easily removed from your browser history.
AZAL may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at www.azal.pk (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
- To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, wish lists, your name and your postal address)
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in promotions (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- Managing your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- Disclosing your data to fraud prevention agencies.
- To be able to analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits).
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. Azal does not sell your details to third party marketing companies and doesn’t compromise on your privacy.
Emails are sent to regular subscribers based on order confirmations, invoice generation, payment notifications, and other product and service information. Subscribers can opt out of receiving promotional emails, at the point of information collection or by contacting our customer service helpline (+92) 313 292 5753. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the text of the email. By using the website and providing your mobile phone number, you hereby consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and text messages from or on behalf of us at the mobile number that you provide at sign-up.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. If you still require more information, please send an email to email@example.com. If you wish to talk to our customer care representative please call: (+92) 313 292 5753.